Parliament: Oral Questions - 6 November 2018
Oral Questions - 6 November 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s statements and actions?
2. MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Minister of Justice: Is he considering making any changes to New Zealand’s electoral law in the remainder of this parliamentary term?
3. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
4. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s statements and actions?
5. JO LUXTON to the Associate Minister of Education: What work has she done to deliver on the recommendations of the Education and Science Committee in relation to dyslexia, dyspraxia, and children on the autism spectrum?
6. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he consider consumer confidence to be an important measure of the strength of the New Zealand economy; if so, what does the trend in consumer confidence since the election say about it?
7. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions in relation to Karel Sroubek, also known as Jan Antolik?
8. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: What steps, if any, has the Government taken to support teachers in classrooms?
9. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by his statement that if the KiwiBuild Buying off the Plans initiative targets are met, the total financial value may be between $3.7 billion and $4.7 billion over three years, and what KiwiBuild developments have been announced so far through the Buying off the Plans initiative?
10. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent reports, if any, has she seen on the state of the electricity market, and does she believe Government policy has the ability to impact the market positively or negatively?
11. MICHAEL WOOD to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What reports has he seen on banking culture and conduct?
12. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of
Internal Affairs: Which Ministers, if any, have been
provided with a copy or executive summary of the final
report of the Government Inquiry into the Appointment
Process for a Deputy Commissioner of Police, and when were
those Ministers provided with those copies or