Parliament: Oral Questions - 8 November 2018
Oral Questions - 8 November 2018
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s statements and actions?
2. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Did he meet with officials on 19 September 2018 to discuss the deportation liability of Karel Sroubek, also known as Jan Antolik; if so, at what time?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Transport: Has he seen reports that 41 percent of households with incomes below the average level are now spending less on essential items like food and power because of higher petrol prices, and if so, will he reconsider the two further petrol tax increases planned this term?
4. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all of the Government’s policies on State highways?
5. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What progress, if any, has been made towards tackling the national housing crisis?
6. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Can he confirm that a purchaser of a KiwiBuild house can sell that same house within three years and keep 70 percent of any capital profit that may arise?
7. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Police: Does he have confidence in Deputy Commissioner of Police Wally Haumaha?
8. GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister of Police: How is the Government tracking towards its commitment to strive towards adding 1,800 new police officers?
9. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by all her statements and actions in relation to the energy and resources portfolio?
10. JO LUXTON to the Minister of Employment: What recent reports has he seen regarding the state of employment in New Zealand?
11. Hon SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: How many people and what sectors of the economy have been on strike in the past 12 months?
12. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: Why is the percentage of working-age people on the jobseeker benefit rising, according to MSD, when the unemployment rate according to Statistics New Zealand is falling?