Parliament: Oral Questions - 27 November 2018
Oral Questions - 27 November
Questions to Ministers
1. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements, policies, and actions?
3. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements, policies, and actions?
4. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Will the Housing and Urban Development Authority accelerate the pace of building of affordable homes; if so, how?
5. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister of Education: Have student numbers for Student Achievement Component enrolments and learner numbers for industry training enrolments decreased by a total of 2,402 in August 2018 compared to August 2017?
6. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he consider that ensuring the Government spends tax revenue wisely is part of his role as Minister of Finance; if so, what is the total projected cost of all working groups, advisory groups, reference groups, ministerial groups, governance groups, reviews, inquiries, ministries, commissions, units, tribunals, committees, summits, panels, forums, task forces, teams, investigations, think tanks, councils, studies, action plans, hui, boards, stocktakes, conferences, authorities, work programmes, agendas, schemes, and reports if any, announced by this Government’s Ministers to date?
7. DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent Provincial Growth Fund announcements has he made?
8. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by his statement on Saturday that “many of the KiwiBuild houses that we’re building don’t require the Government to spend a dollar, and that’s why we’re doing it through a buy-off-the-plan scheme”?
9. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements and actions and the actions of the Northland DHB relating to the outbreak of the meningococcal disease in Northland?
10. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Research, Science and Innovation: What recent announcements has she made regarding kauri dieback and myrtle rust research?
11. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: What progress, if any, has been made with the currently suspended Parent Category visa, which was temporarily closed to new applications in 2016?
12. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by all her statements regarding the potential importance of hydrogen technology for New Zealand’s energy system?