Parliament: Oral Questions - 28 November 2018
Oral Questions - 28 November 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions, including her statement yesterday where she described geometric mean growth as “when taking into account spreading over that period of time, spreading over the increase is a much more accurate way of taking one month out of the year”?
2. WILLOW-JEAN PRIME to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he consider it part of his role as Minister of Finance to ensure that the collection and use of tax revenue is undertaken carefully and in the best interests of all New Zealanders?
4. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his actions and policies around the Northland meningococcal outbreak and all Government-funded immunisations?
5. RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Health: What recent announcements has he made about capital investment in our hospitals?
6. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Is he satisfied that the KiwiBuild programme will achieve good outcomes for communities in New Zealand?
7. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Forestry: Does he stand by all his statements and actions regarding the One Billion Trees Programme?
8. GOLRIZ GHAHRAMAN to the Minister of Justice: Will he concede that on the 125th anniversary of women first voting, there are still New Zealanders unjustifiably denied the right to vote, and commit to overturning the ban on voting for people in prison?
9. Hon MAGGIE BARRY to the Associate Minister of Health: Is she aware of the recent international study that highlighted non-existent or sub-standard testing on surgical mesh products; if so, can she guarantee those unsafe products are not being used currently in New Zealand?
10. CHRIS PENK to the Minister for Courts: Does he have confidence in the Ministry of Justice’s response to lightning strikes by court staff?
11. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister for Pacific Peoples: What recent reports has he seen on the Pacific economy?
12. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of
Statistics: Does he have confidence in Statistics New
Zealand’s handling of Census 2018 and does he stand by all
his statements regarding Census