Parliament: Oral Questions - 6 December 2018
Oral Questions - 6 December
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her answers to oral questions in the last two weeks in relation to Karel Sroubek?
2. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by all his statements and actions in relation to the deportation liability of Karel Sroubek?
3. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
4. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions in relation to his role?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What is the total estimated value of the 3,826 houses contracted for build under the KiwiBuild programme and is he confident in the ability to sell them under it?
6. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What interest, if any, has there been in KiwiBuild’s off-site manufacturing invitation to pitch?
7. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his statements on the United Nations Global Compact for Migration?
8. JAN TINETTI to the Minister of Education: What announcements has he made about providing classrooms for students in Marlborough?
9. JENNY MARCROFT to the Minister of Defence: What announcements has he made regarding the security implications of climate change?
10. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his actions and policies around meningococcal disease and the current meningococcal vaccination campaign?
11. GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister for Disability Issues: What recent announcements has she made about making information more accessible?
12. Hon ALFRED NGARO to the Associate Minister of Transport: How many children in the past year drowned as a result of not wearing lifejackets, and what actions will she take so that more children wear lifejackets this summer?