Parliament: Oral Questions - 13 December 2018
Oral Questions - 13 December 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Finance: What are the priorities for Budget 2019?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: What was the content of the text message she received from Richie Hardcore about Karel Sroubek?
3. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Other than Karel Sroubek’s lawyer and family members, who made representations on his behalf in respect of the deportation liability that was the subject of the Minister’s decision on 19 September 2018?
4. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his announcements, statements, and actions?
5. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements on regional fuel taxes?
6. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Transport: What progress has the New Zealand Transport Agency made in investigating regulatory non-compliance in the land transport system?
7. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What is the forecast cost of underwriting private developers through the Buying off the Plans scheme, and has this changed in today’s Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update?
8. SIMEON BROWN to the Minister of Education: Does he believe the New Zealand taxpayers are getting value for money out of the fees-free scheme?
9. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Health: What announcements has he made about a response to synthetic drugs?
10. Hon TIM MACINDOE to the Minister for ACC: What evidence, if any, did he seek and consider in reaching his reported view that the ACC Vehicle Risk Rating programme had not contributed to a safer vehicle fleet?
11. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister for Biosecurity: Do detector dog teams provide complete coverage when the International Mail Centre is operating; if not, on how many days since 26 October 2017 have there been times when no detector dog teams have been working whilst the centre is operating?
12. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister for Building and Construction: What recent actions has the Government taken to support the construction industry?