Parliament: Oral Questions - 14 March 2019
Oral Questions - 14 March 2019
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: Has he carried out appropriate oversight in all of his responsibilities as Minister of Finance?
2. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: On what date was Sir Michael Cullen first appointed as chair of the Tax Working Group, and when will his contract end?
3. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Finance: What effect, if any, would Brexit have on the New Zealand economy?
4. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Has the KiwiBuild underwrite of Mike Greer Homes passed the additionality test, and who undertakes and approves this test?
5. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Transport: Does he agree with New Zealand Transport Agency chairman Michael Stiassny, who told the Transport and Infrastructure Committee that “There is no doubt that the way the GPS has been written is more about safety, and the time spent between A to B is no longer a priority for us. The outcome of that will be, I think we could all agree, that it will take longer to get from A to B in a lot of places, and there will be more congestion”?
6. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Revenue: What recent steps, if any, has he taken to help combat international tax evasion?
7. Hon JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Small Business: Has he undertaken any formal consultation with any small businesses on a capital gains tax since last Thursday; if not, why not?
8. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she expect the increases in long-term wholesale electricity prices to be reflected in household power bills; if so, when?
9. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What recent legislative measures has the Government taken to ensure continued access to key global financial markets?
10. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
11. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does he stand by all the actions of his advisers, advisory groups, and officials?
12. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Is he committed to energy efficiency in KiwiBuild and State homes?