Parliament: Oral Questions - 30 April 2019
Oral Questions - 30 April 2019
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements, actions, and policies?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of the Government’s statements, policies, and actions in relation to the economy?
4. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: What is his best estimate of the number of elective procedures and specialist assessments that have been postponed by district health boards as a consequence of the industrial action taken by the Resident Doctors’ Association this week?
5. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent announcements has he made regarding the Provincial Growth Fund?
6. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made about increasing job opportunities in the construction sector for people on a benefit?
7. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: Does he stand by all his statements and actions?
8. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Health: What progress, if any, has been made rolling out the Mana Ake programme to deliver mental health and well-being support in Canterbury schools?
9. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he agree with the Waitakere Area Principals’ Association that estimates the changes proposed by the Tomorrow’s Schools Independent Taskforce could cost up to $2 billion per year?
10. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Police: Does he have confidence in the security policies and systems of the New Zealand Police?
11. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister of Employment: What announcements has he made about increasing employment opportunities for urban rangatahi Māori?
12. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Statistics: Does he believe Census 2018 was a success?