Challenge To Alliance's Disintegrating Support
Press Release Libertarianz Party
LIBERTARIANZ CHALLENGES ALLIANCE'S DISINTEGRATING SUPPORT
"The internal destruction of the Alliance has to be one of the best pieces of news for freedom and the prosperity of New Zealand in the last few years," announced Libertarianz Leader and Coromandel Candidate Peter Cresswell today.
has for ten years campaigned for:
- mammoth increases in state theft of people's incomes and wealth at all levels;
- Soviet style centrally planned and dictated health and education systems;
- increased powers under the fascist RMA to destroy private property rights;
- increased parasitism from those who live off the earnings of others;
- socially engineering society with joyless political correctness;
- institutionalised legalised apartheid through the Treaty of Waitangi;
- the lives of New Zealanders to be, in effect, cows to be milked by the state;
- state ownership of the means of production, distribution and exchange;
- xenophobic hatred of goods, money and culture from other countries.
"By any rational standard the demise of such an organisaation must be seen as good news," says Cresswell. "Everyone who believes that individuals own their own lives should cheer the demise of the anti-American Matt Robson, the anally politically correct Phillida Bunkle, the deranged freedom hating Liz Gordon, and the racially driven Willie Jackson - for all of whom political oblivion is virtually certain careers this year," proclaimed an ecstatic Cresswell.
"However, this moment of cheer is tempered by noting that the anti-life, anti-freedom and pro-fascist principles that the Alliance promoted are alive and well inside the Clark government - surely the biggest control-freak administration since Muldoon - and within the Greens, which is even more anti-life, anti-science, anti-capitalist and anti-freedom than the Alliance" sighed a reflective Cresswell.
"I offer a challenge for all voters of the Alliance," he says. "Consider this year a new approach to politics and to your life. An approach that will give you back control of your own life and your own property; an approach that opposes the use of the state's force for anything other than for retaliatory use (in self-defence); an approach that gives you the dignity and ownership of who you are, and values the diversity and beauty of people as themselves."
"I call on the lost voters for the Alliance to go to http://www.libertarianz.org.nz/faq.htm and consider the only true alternative."
It's enough to make you vote Libertarianz!
For further information please contact: Peter Cresswell LIBERTARIANZ LEADER COROMANDEL ELECTORAL CANDIDATE, 2002 (09) 631 0034 firstname.lastname@example.org