Response to Mr David Lame - Clarification
In addition to: Response To Mr David Lame
1. I would like to say sorry for the long winded nature of the above missive. It makes an SPCS press release look like a haiku. The text has not be cleaned up and is offered as a direct feedback, harsh tone et all.
2. To be honest, I would never undertake legal action against Mr Lane for insinuating that it was my jackbooted "freedom of expression soldiers" who distributed copies of BAISE MOI. Mr Lane by saying that could possibly jeopardise my relationship with the Classification Office and/or Internal Affairs
3. Scoop Journo Dave Crampton never labeled the festival "a smut parade" he actually said "incredibly strange, wonderfully weird and R-rated sex films".. I apologise for putting words into his mouth.
4. For clarification purposes the 'rape' scene in Monsters Ball is in fact a strong 'sex scene'.
5. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong.