‘Little mongrels’ a creation of liberal ideology
‘Little mongrels’ a creation of liberal ideology
“My farm animals have better discipline and more respect for each other than these young mongrels that kill”.
Garth McVicar, founder of the Sensible Sentencing Trust believes young killers like the 13 year old charged with the murder of his caregiver are the creation of a liberal ideology that has destroyed the boundaries, values and morals so essential to produce a well balanced, functional young person.
“This is precisely the reason we established the Sensible Sentencing Trust. To expose this corrupt ideology, the absolute folly, that has created a writhing cesspool of little mongrels that have no social skills and no respect for themselves or others.
The liberals will feign horror and tut-tut-tut as they demand more money and blame social services.
But we believe it is high time they acknowledged the policies they have promoted are largely responsible for the ‘little mongrels’ they have created?
Most of these young offenders are the bi-product of a bed hopping sperm donor that has no interest in the well-being of the child he produces and contributes little or nothing as the child is bandied around from caregiver to social worker.
Chances are the mother will be on a benefit as the sole bread-winner struggling to make ends meet with the only opportunity of getting more cash being to have another baby.
These children don’t know the love and discipline of a normal Mum and Dad and it is only natural a flirt with the law will occur at a young age. But here again the liberals have ensured any boundaries or consequences are virtually non-existent, at least until the offender has matured into a hard core criminal.
The Police are now required to give official warnings escalating up to diversion and / or alternative actions, if the offending continues the heavies come in with ‘restorative justice or family group conferences!
The list below is a few of those aged 17 or under who have been convicted of murder or manslaughter.”
* July 17, 2009: A 12-year-old East Coast boy shoots his 11-year-old friend with a 7.62mm semi-automatic firearm after the two boys argued about who should take a knife on a hunting trip. He later admits manslaughter and will be sentenced in December.
* January 26, 2008: Kalem Ames, 14, stabbed Tokoroa man Shayne Pita Walker, 22, to death in the town. He was charged with murder, and a jury found him guilty of manslaughter.
* January 16, 2008: Jahche Broughton, 15, beat Scottish tourist Karen Aim, 27 to death with a baseball bat, just 12 days after bashing apprentice chef Zara Schofield, 19, on the head with a rock . At the age of 15, he was sentenced to life imprisonment for Ms Aim's murder, with a minimum non-parole term of 12-1/2 years, and six years' imprisonment for wounding Ms Schofield, to be served concurrently.
* October 2007: Petani Fa'avae, 16, stabbed to death Manaola Kaumeafaiva, 14, outside Avondale College during a church dance. He was found guilty of murder and jailed for 11 years.
* March 2007: Rua Edwardson, 16, was found guilty of the manslaughter of her former friend, Melissa Puhi.
* January 13, 2007: Kori Trevithick, 15, stabbed Auckland widow Doreen Reed, 77, over 21 times as she slept in her bed at Birkdale. He was convicted of murder.
* July 2006: Ngatai Rewiti, 14, was convicted of the manslaughter of Christopher Currie after he dropped a concrete slab from an Auckland motorway overbridge on to Mr Currie's car.
* May 2004: James Hamilton and Hori Slade, both 17, were convicted of murdering Whangerei forestry worker Richard Harcombe.
* February 2003: Renee Kara O'Brien was convicted of the murder Waitara truck driver Kenneth Pigott. O'Brien was 14. Her co-offenders - Puti Irene Health Maxwell and Kararina Makere Te Tauna, both 14 - were convicted of manslaughter.
* August 2003: John Michael Jaymain Wharekura, 17, was found guilty of stabbing to death Tanya Burr at her Rotorua flat.
* September 2002: Daniel Luff, 17, was convicted of killing Detective Constable Duncan Taylor near Palmerston North. He also pleaded guilty to the attempted murder of Detective Jeanette Park.
* September 2001: Bailey Junior Kurariki was 12 when he took part in the fatal beating of pizza deliverer Michael Choy, 40. He was charged with murder and convicted of manslaughter. In August 2002, Alexander Peihopa, 16, and Whatarangi Rawiri, 17, were found guilty of murdering Mr Choy.
* May 1991: A 13-year-old Wellington schoolboy was convicted of the murder of nurse Rachel Bennett, who was stabbed 16 times.
*April 1999: Natalie Fenton was 15 when she and elder sister Katrina, 19, and friend Daniella Bowman, 17, stabbed and beat Papatoetoe man Raymond Mullins to death on April 1, 1999. The trio were convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison with minimum non-parole period of 10 years in February 2000.
* April 15th 2012: A 13 year old youth is charged with the murder of his caregiver, she was shot in the back of her head. This ‘little mongrel’ will probably make history as New Zealand’s youngest convicted murderer.
“It is a fair bet most of these ‘little mongrels’ have been created by the system the liberals have created.”
“The whole sorry sordid man-made merry-go-round continues.”
“And we blame the kids!”