ALCP: Guy Fawkes Day Judgement 1999
ALCP: Guy Fawkes Day Judgement 1999
Notice of service, by public announcement, City Mall, Christchurch NZ. 05-November-1999
Dangerous "act" committed
Guy Fawkes Day Judgement 1999
petitioner: Christchurch branch,
Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party
defendent: The Misuse of Drugs Act 1975
FOR PUBLIC TRIAL & RIDICULE
"Your silence shall be taken as an admission of Guilt."
1. Creating lucrative,
competitive, and dangerous criminal black-markets, where
there wouldn't be any crime.
2. Providing the criminal underworld with the incentive and currency with which to dominate our society.
3. Inappropriately legislating morality and subjecting the rule of law into total and utter disrepute.
4. Maintaining absurdist double standards against the legal and harmful drugs, tobacco and alcohol.
5. Turning off youth with damned hypocrisy thus creating a major impediment to "effective anti-drug education"
6. Maximising drug uptake on the basis prohibition makes us WANT TO USE DRUGS.
7. Sending a dangerous message that it's OK to abuse innocent people for non-existent offences.
8. Misleading the moral majority into believing they have the right to unreasonably impinge on the rights of others.
9. Allowing the equivalent of 600 full time Police to sniff around the community after marijuana "crime".
10. Promoting and provoking hard-out drug use on the basis of "conscientious objection" to state coercion.
11. Creating fear and suspicion, and prejudicing the collective mental health of our community.
12. Denying treatment for those with problems because the only apparent service available is Police harassment.
13. Rendering civil liberties under the Bill of Rights as a joke at the expense of true justice and freedom.
14. Permitting the Police Association to falsely blame "police cuts" and "under resourcing" for crime waves in NZ.
15. Allowing the NZ police to gain privileged and unchecked access to the "primo-buddage", if you know what I mean.
16. Denying the Boys in Blue the opportunity to be loved and respected by the community they serve.
17. Consuming billions of taxpayer dollars enforcing injustice, and destroying accountability in public expenditure.
18. Suppressing legitimate protest and policy analysis, and normalising "inhumane and deeply wasteful" policies within NZ
19. Allowing lying "drug warriors" to further their careers in corrupt global administration.
20. Promoting such utterly nasty concepts as "the undercover programme", "search and seizure", "forfeiture","burden of proof", and "internal search of persons under arrest".
21. Creating a seven-fold inflation in harms and costs related to drug use. (INTERPOL general secretary's estimate, 1996)
22. Subjecting opiate addicts in particular to extremely prejudicial and entirely unnecessary health risks.
23. Underesourcing methadone substitution programmes, and maintaining cruel and unusual standards of compliance.
24. Subjecting thousands of street-drug addicts to $1000 a week habits, inflicting the community with associated theft and burglary.
25. Depriving the open economy of billions of dollars, and syphoning off funds for profiteers and insurance companies.
26. Criminally subjecting conscientious marijuana consumers to extremely unreliable quality control.
27. Propping up the "drug prevention" gravy train, at the expense of civilisation as we know it.
28. Promoting "anti-dope" hysteria and paranoia, "harm exaggeration" and legitimised "home invasion".
29. Dividing families and turning brother against sister, parent against child.
30. Promoting youth despondency and mistrust, alienation and suicide.
31. Rendering Christianity heretical, and committing desecration against nature, and God's seed bearing herb.
32. Propping up big business and environmentally destructive products and industry.
33. Creating an unlawful regime of arbitrary discrimination, expressly forbidden under the Magna Carta.
34. Utterly destroying honesty in Parliament and negating the concept of "public representation".
35. Manipulating the populace into "maintaining a silence closely resembling stupidity" (Neil Roberts Wanganui Computer).
36. And finally, gross abuse of reason, dereliction of truth and unmitigated treachery against the Public Good.
Found GUILTY!, GUILTY!, GUILTY! ON ALL COUNTS.
NO mercy to be shown. "Your punishment, O Evil Act and Epitome of Oppression, is to suffer eternal shame and ceremoniously Burn in Hell."
Christchurch is hereby claimed in self-determination for the Cannabis Party, and Our Territory (Aotearoa) declared a "prohibition-free zone".
Kevin O'Connell, Mike Britnell,