Grey Power NZ Says Time To Change Government
Grey Power is urging all generations entitled to vote to put social concern back into government.
Voters should put aside Party Tradition and vote for Policies which will meet the economic and social needs of our country now and in the future .
Saturdays voters should
1. Vote to change the Government
2. Vote to restore a sense of community and fair goes for all Kiwis.
3. Vote for enterprise and social concern.
4. Vote for a balanced coalition by splitting your “Electorate” and “Party Vote.”
5. Voters should match the policies of likely Coalition Partners.
6. Give Your electorate vote to the Larger Party that you would want to form part of the inevitable coalition.
7. Give Your List vote to the smaller Party whose policies are in close affinity to your electorate choice.
8. This way there will be less chance of the Major coalition partner reneging on its policy promises as in recent history
9. Above all get out on Saturday and vote.
Contact; Don Robertson President 06; 3550291