CommSoft Signs New Australian Distributor
Auckland, November 19 2001 - CommSoft has enlarged its Australian distribution channels, signing the Australian Business Telephone Company (ABTC) for its NetMaster and CallMaster products.
ABTC is a leading supplier of telecommunications products throughout Australia. In addition to an in-house team of specialised enterprise level sales staff they have relationships with around 500 resellers which service markets spanning SMEs to large corporates.
“ABTC’s industry knowledge and extensive market penetration make it an ideal distributor for CommSoft’s CallMaster and NetMaster,” says CommSoft Australia Managing Director Paul Addison. “They’re capable of not only selling product to a range of markets but adding value in solution delivery.”
“We are attracted to CommSoft because of CallMaster’s and NetMaster’s proven technology that fits well with our existing product set,” says Bryan Snowball, ABTC’s National Channel Manager. “Australia has an increasing market for tools that help management monitor business costs. Telephone costs can be the second highest overhead a business has, and CallMaster is an effective tool for managing these costs. Likewise NetMaster appeals to the growing number of organisations wanting to monitor Internet costs and productivity issues.”
NetMaster is CommSoft’s web management product, designed to monitor and categorise employee time and frequency spent on particular sites on the Internet. The latest version introduces four significant advances:
- “Follow that user” technology means NetMaster tracks usage by user, not by workstation
- Reports can be run remotely from any web browser
- NetMaster classifies internet use into 15 categories such as finance, shopping, chat rooms etc
- Monitoring of chat-rooms and gaming sites
CallMaster is CommSoft's PABX call management product, designed to help companies manage telephone call costs.
- CallMaster offers a full range of standard reports and the option of creating customised reports. Companies know at a glance how many calls are being made, both inbound and outbound, including duration, source and destination. Costs of calls are automatically identified from comparative carrier rates. Calls can be on-charged to other departments and with extensive reporting capabilities call costs can be examined. For example, the Top 20 reports show most often called numbers, most expensive calls made and longest calls made.
- CallMaster can also make carrier comparisons, which lets companies see whether they are really receiving competitive call rates.
- CallMaster benefits companies by reducing call costs, improving employee productivity and better allocating costs.
Both CallMaster and NetMaster are available immediately from ABTC Pty Ltd and authorised resellers.
About CommSoft Group Limited
CommSoft Group Limited (ASX/NZSE: CSG) is an international leader in the development of niche software products for the telecommunications industry. CommSoft develops and markets leading edge telecommunications and Customer Relationship Management software to help all kinds of enterprises make better use of their telecommunications equipment through better cost management, increased staff productivity and improved customer service.
Its products are bundled with products and services by some of the world's largest telecommunications suppliers. More information on CommSoft is available at www.commsoftgroup.com.
About Australian Business Telephone Company
Australian Business Telephone Company (ABTC) is a leading supplier of telecommunications products throughout Australia, with a national distribution network that includes service centre and support capabilities. They excel in design and development, technical excellence and customisation capabilities. ABTC has significant business associations with many small and large telecommunications companies throughout the industry and, in fact, markets its ever expanding range of products through more than 500 dealers across Australia.
The company is proud to include as its long-term customers many national and multi national organisations as well as government agencies. ABTC is an endorsed supplier to the Federal Government, the NSW Government, the Queensland Government and Victoria’s StateNet FM.