Another Year, Another Set of MMA Global Award Wins
The World's Most Award-Winning Mobile Agency Makes Room in its Trophy Case For Five More Prizes Following a Successful Evening at the MMA Awards
New York, November 17, 2008 – In what has become an annual tradition, The Hyperfactory received top honors across several categories at the Mobile Marketing Association's 2008 Global Awards ceremony in San Diego. This year, the world's most award-winning mobile agency took home five awards for its innovative campaigns.
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Cross-Media Integration (Global): The Hyperfactory & Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney, United Nations "Voices" Campaign
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Cross-Media Integration (Asia Pacific): United Nations "Voices" Campaign in conjunction with Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney.
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Direct Response (Global): The Hyperfactory & Saatchi & Saatchi, United Nations "Voices" Campaign
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Direct Response (Asia Pacific): United Nations "Voices" Campaign in conjunction with Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney.
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Product/Services Launch (Asia Pacific): Nike T90 Kick-Off Launch in 3D Augmented Reality on Mobile
The Hyperfactory also had an "uncredited role" in the award-winning "Guiness Passport to Greatness" campaign, supporting OgilvyOne Worldwide Hong Kong in its development. The program was named Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Branding, Asia Pacific.
"It's a great feeling to once again be recognized by the MMA for the campaigns we've developed this year. We're very fortunate to work with brilliant clients and agency partners who help us achieve these stellar results," said Derek Handley, CEO and founder of The Hyperfactory." "We'd also like to tip our hats to our friends at Mobile Dreams for the six awards they've won, and thank them for inspiring us to come out on top next year. Which we will!"
# # #
About The Hyperfactory
The Hyperfactory is the leading full-service mobile
strategy, media and execution company, responsible for the
most award-winning innovative mobile campaigns and Websites
seen anywhere in the world. Founded in 2000, the company
creates, executes and analyzes long-term mobile strategies
for global brands, agencies, content publishers and mobile
application companies, regardless of the technology. The
Hyperfactory is trusted by a portfolio of notable brands
that include Toyota, Blackberry, Vodafone and Coke, all of
whom rely on The Hyperfactory as an essential part of their
mobile marketing strategies. The Hyperfactory has a U.S.
Headquarters in New York, International Headquarters in
Auckland and sales and operations offices in Los Angeles,
Chicago, San Francisco, Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong and
India. For more information, visit: http://www.thehyperfactory.com.