Cablegate: Human Rights Vetting for Africa Endeavor Initial
DE RUEHLGB #1078 3251143
ZNR UUUUU ZZH
P 211143Z NOV 07
FM AMEMBASSY KIGALI
TO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC PRIORITY 4929
INFO RUEKJCS/SECDEF WASHINGTON DC
UNCLAS KIGALI 001078
DEPT FOR AF/E, DRL/PHD, PM/RSAT AND L/PM
E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: MARR MASS PREL RW
SUBJECT: HUMAN RIGHTS VETTING FOR AFRICA ENDEAVOR INITIAL
1. (U) This is an action request, see paragraph 2.
2. (SBU) Per Leahy Amendment human rights vetting
requirements, please screen the following individuals
scheduled to attend the Africa Endeavor Initial Planning
Conference in Nairobi, Kenya, December 3-7, 2007.
- Maj. Fred MUZIRAGUHARARA, DOB: 5/31/1966
- Capt. Francis NGABO, DOB: 7/24/1970
- Capt. Christophe SEMUHUNGU, DOB: 8/22/1974
3. (SBU) Post has discovered no derogatory information on
the nominees from its own files or reputable sources.
4. (U) Post point of contact is PolOff Jennifer Orrico.