Cablegate: Thailand Embassy/State Department Human Rights
DE RUEHBK #1838/01 1680345
ZNR UUUUU ZZH
O 160345Z JUN 08
FM AMEMBASSY BANGKOK
TO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC IMMEDIATE 3388
RUEKJCS/SECDEF WASHINGTON DC IMMEDIATE
RUEKJCS/CJCS WASHDC IMMEDIATE
RUWGTCH/JIATF WEST IMMEDIATE
RHHMUNA/HQ USPACOM HONOLULU HI//JC/J3/J4/J5// IMMEDIATE
RHHMUNS/COMSOCPAC HONOLULU HI//SOJ3// IMMEDIATE
UNCLAS BANGKOK 001838
STATE FOR EAP/MLS, L/EAP, L/PM, PM/ISO, INR AND DRL
PACOM FOR FPA CHRISTY, JIATF/WEST FOR COMMANDER BUSCH
E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: MASS MARR MOPS PREL PHUM TH
SUBJECT: THAILAND EMBASSY/STATE DEPARTMENT HUMAN RIGHTS
VETTING FOR: JOINT INTERAGENCEY TASK FORCES WEST BANGKOK, 12 ANALYST
NOTEBOOK BASIC AND ADVANCED COURSES, JULY 14-25, 2008
REF: A. JIATF/THAI MEMOS DATED JUNE 07, 2008
B. 05 STATE 021314 - GUIDANCE
C. 03 STATE 34981 - GUIDANCE
1. (U) This is an action request for human rights verification
required by the Leahy Amendment; see Para. 2.
2. (U) JIATF West Bangkok has requested that the Embassy/State
Department complete human rights vetting request for individuals
listed below, which have been selected to attend the above-mentioned
courses. Embassy Bangkok possesses no credible information at this
time of gross violations of human rights by these persons. Embassy
Bangkok Political Officer, Melissa G. Carlson, is the verifying
officer for the Embassy/Department of State.
- 12 Analyst Notebook Basic, July 14-16, 2008, Interagency
Intelligence Fusion Center, Mae Rim, and
- 12 Analyst Notebook Advanced , July 21-25, 2008, Interagency
Intelligence Fusion Center, Mae Rim.
1. Master Sgt. Piyanan Sabyai, Directorate of Intelligence, DPOB:
October 08, 1955; Nonthaburi, TH.
2. Sgt. Patom Poe-thong, 3rd Army Area, DPOB: July 04, 1979;
3. Lance Cpl. Tanin Saenkoke, 3rd Army Area, DPOB: Oct-26, 1985;
4. Sgt. Teera Runsawai, 3rd Army Area, DPOB: February 06, 1977;
5. Lt. Col. Tinnachart Suttirak, Interagency Intelligence Fusion
Center, DPOB: March 20, 1967; Bangkok, TH.
6. Master Sgt. Satit Sangjan, Interagency Intelligence Fusion
Center, DPOB: December 13, 1964; Sakon Nakhon, TH.
7. Pol. Sgt. Maj. Prapan Nantang, Interagency Intelligence Fusion
Center, DPOB: October 15, 1972; Chiangrai, TH.
8. Sgt. Sayan Janta, Interagency Intelligence Fusion Center, DPOB:
June 01, 1974; Prae, TH.
9. Sgt. Wasan Panchai, Interagency Intelligence Fusion Center,
DPOB: June 07, 1977; Chiangmai, TH.
10. Master Sgt. Asadawut Suksai, 3rd Corps, DPOB: October 23, 1963;
11. Sgt. Chinnawat Jankhajorn, Naresuan Task Force, DPOB: October
07, 1976; Prae, TH.
12. Sgt. Suriya Sinta, Phamuang Task Force, DPOB: May 28, 1978;
13. Master Sgt. Kran Kantawang, Armed Force Security Command, DPOB:
April 13, 1962; Chiangmai, TH.
14. Master Sgt. Tama Jakatham, Army Military Intelligence Command,
DPOB: June 01, 1967; Phitsanulok, TH.
15. 1st Lt. Anothai Maha-akanupap, Special Warfare Command, DPOB:
June 22, 1968; Chiangrai, TH.
16. Pol. Cpl. Jate Tong-in, Narcotic Suppression Bureau, DPOB:
October 09, 1969; Mae Hong Son, TH.
17. Pol. Capt. Jetsada Paleekui, Provincial Police Region 5, DPOB:
June 10, 1976; Chiangmai. TH.
18. Pol. Lt. Col. Pruk Liangsuk, Provincial Police Region 6, DPOB:
June 01, 1964; Nakhon Sawan, TH.
19. Mr. Worapoj Lianglam, Office of Narcotic Control Board Region
5, DPOB: September 27, 1982; Chainat, TH.
20. Mr. Suwit Singyu, Office of Narcotic Control Board Region 6,
DPOB: May 31, 1974; Nakhon Sawan, TH.
21. Pol. Capt. Padungkiat Pantaranontaka, Border Patrol Police
Region 3, DPOB: Jannuary 25, 1980; Chiangmai, TH.
22. Flight Sgt. 1st Class Chakan Janyasiri, Wing 41, DPOB: December
03, 1961; Chonburi, TH.
23. Mr. Manat Khamsorn, National Intelligence Coordination North,
DPOB: June 14, 1971; Lamphun, TH.
24. Sgt. Wattanachai Khomman, Military Circle 33, DPOB: March 14,
1983; Chiangmai, TH.
25. 1ST Lt. Sarawut Mongkonwong, 5th Special Force Regiment, DPOB:
August 27, 1974; Chanthaburi, TH.
26. Mr. Ongart Yodsaksri, Customs Region 3, DPOB: November 30,
1969; Nakhon Pathom, TH.
27. Pol. Capt. Akkarit Onnuan, Immigration North, DPOB: February
28, 1977; Payao, TH.
28. Pol. Maj. Kwanchai Tongjaroen, Changmai Provincial Police,
DPOB: May 11, 1961; Nakhon Nayok, TH.
29. Ms. Rodchana Sonsaising, Drug Enforcement Agency, DPOB:
December 29, 1967; Nakhon Ratchasima, TH.