Downing Street Minutes 3rd Anniversary Events
Downing Street Minutes 3rd
The Smoking Gun that Proves Bush Lied About Iraq
The AfterDowningStreet.org coalition is asking all of its member organizations to organize and host events on the third anniversary of the famous meeting on Downing Street.
Be part of a national day of action on Saturday, July 23, 2005. Celebrate the 3-Year Anniversary of the Downing Street Meeting with Your Own Town Hall Meeting or House Party.
On this page, you can
post an event and allow people in your area to sign up to
On the same page, you'll find a wealth of
resources, including information on how to:
• Invite your Congress Member and/or Senators.
• Invite the Media
• Invite the Community
• Play a DVD
• Perform a Dramatic Reading of the Downing Street Minutes
• Write Postcards to Congress Members or Senators not Present
• Train Participants in Effective Lobbying
• Be Sure to Collect Attendees' Contact Information!
• Hand Out Supplies of Flyers So People Can Spread the Word
• Sell or Hand Out Shirts, Stickers, Mugs, Magnets, etc...
• Use Events Between Now and July 23 to Raise Profile
Sign up as soon as possible to host an event, so that others can begin signing up to attend. And please use the logo above to link to this page:
Mourn the Losses, Learn the Truth, and Investigate the Lies