IFRA Organises Intl Ad Conference, April 08, Paris
IFRA organises International Ad Conference on 8 and 9 April 2008 in Paris
Seize on Internet advertising to make the most of the new digital ad platforms
Darmstadt, 14 February 2008 - On 8 and 9 April next, IFRA will hold an international conference in Paris dedicated to the new sources of advertising income (www.ifra.com/events). The objective of this event is to help newspaper companies to make the best of their advertising potential using online and wireless technologies and to understand this transition.
Internet and mobile media are recording the highest growth rates in marketing spend. But the proliferation of new types of web advertising is complicating the task of the media and causing confusion among their sales teams. This conference gives you the knowledge and insights based on experience to position your products, organise your teams and make the most of the advertising potential of businesses that have already adopted a multiple-media strategy for content distribution.
Details of programme, registration and information
Following topics are included:
– Identify new business models for increased revenues.
– Integration of editorial and advertising in a changing media landscape.
– Does the combination of print and digital media optimise business?
– Where are the priorities in order to seize online revenues trends?
Various international experts will contribute to this event:
– Jim Chisholm, Joint principal, iMedia Advisory Services (Ireland);
– Constantine Kamaras, CEO, Sportline (Greece);
For more information about IFRA events, contact:
– Heather Lamm, Executive Vice President, MediaNews Group (USA);
– Danny Meadows-Klue, Founder and CEO of the UK and European Interactive Advertising Bureau (United Kingdom);
- Stig Nordqvist, Project leader and Director of Business Development, IFRA (Sweden);
- Christian Rohrbach, Director Content Management, Publicitas (Switzerland);
- Niko Ruokosuo, President, Sanoma Kaupunkilehdet (Finland).
– EUR 990 ex tax for IFRA members,
– EUR 1390 ex tax for IFRA non members.
Fees include registration for the conference, teaching material, coffee breaks, meals, Get Together on Tuesday, 8 April, and translations. The presentations will be translated simultaneously into English and French.
The conference will take place in the Hotel Concorde Lafayette in Paris.
Participants can register on the website www.ifra.com/fr