Fatah movement intends to frustrate reconciliation
Statement issued by Ministry of Interior and
Ministry of Interior and National Security
Fatah movement intends to frustrate reconciliation and embraces the opportunity to return chaos to Gaza
Palestinian Ministry of Interior and National Security confirms the following:
1. Fatah movement and its leadership intend to thwart the efforts of Palestinian reconciliation, and the biggest evidence of that is today's statements and threats to the Election Commission yesterday, and the media campaign that being waged by Fatah websites on the anniversary of the military termination.
2. The statements of Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh and Minister of Interior Fathi Hammad yesterday didn't accuse Fatah movement to derail reconciliation, but it is a failure attempt done by Fatah movement and its security services and their websites that despise this national achievement for the Ministry of Interior regarding the graduation of the first batch of bachelor's degree from the College of Police .
3. The statements of Haniya was clear and explicit that we want reconciliation but will not be a means for the return of security chaos that sought by influential leaders in the security services in the authority of Ramallah.
4. The state of security chaos that prevailed in the West Bank's cities as we see today in Jenin, and threats to the Election Commission yesterday indicate that the goal of Fatah from the reconciliation is to "restore the security chaos in Gaza and destabilize the state of stability experienced by our people in the Gaza Strip."
5. We demand Mr. Mahmoud Abbas, ratified intentions towards Palestinian reconciliation, to restrain the powerful leaders of Fatah and the security services that manage day and night trying to thwart the efforts of dialogue and reconciliation.