Press release issued by Interior Ministry mourns martyrs
Press release issued by Interior Ministry mourns martyrs and vows to pursue collaborators and reassure citizens
Gaza interior Ministry
14/11/20127 | 17:22:0
The Israeli occupation practiced other raids against the Palestinian people in an attempt to descendants of his steadfastness, which reveal the ugliness of occupation and its thirst to the blood of children, women and unarmed civilians.
Also , the usurping enemy declares through his series raids targeting leaders of the Palestinian people for a new war used as propaganda for the elections of the Zionist entity, continues this series of crimes and massacres by the occupation and the violation of all laws humanitarian and international norms in the Gaza Strip amid the silence of Arab and international applied.
In the light of Zionist aggression and brutal targeting which has taken a serious turn of murder and bloodshed, we in the Ministry of Interior and National Security emphasize the following:
1. We in the Ministry of Interior and National Security mourn the Arab and Islamic nation and the Palestinian people great leader Ahmed Jabari as a martyr of the religion and the homeland, and the martyrs who have risen in the recent aggression.
2. The Ministry condemns the brutal Zionist aggression continued against civilians and children and our people in the Gaza Strip until the moment and confirms that our journey will continue the resistance and steadfastness and sacrifice until the liberation of the soil of Palestine ..
3. We emphasize that our security services will hunt down and strike with an iron fist all tempted to tamper with internal security and will pursue them everywhere, and emphasize the vigilance of our security services to protect the home front and secure the back of the resistance and the service of the Palestinian people.
5. We reassure our people on the readiness of the Ministry of the Interior and its security services to deal with aggression according to a contingency plan and we will continue to work despite the targeting and the continued Zionist terrorism headquarters of the Ministry and its will not give up on serve and protect you.
6. We appeal to citizens not to crowd and assembly in bombing areas and make our people up for grabs to the occupation, and to allow for civil defense crews, medical and ambulance and security agencies to do its duty to the fullest.
14/11/20127 | 17:22:0