Latest Schedule for Tuesday December 18
Tuesday 18 December 2012: 9am FJT/NZT
Air Pacific Announces Latest Schedule for Tuesday December 18 (schedule reflects latest weather and airfield updates)
Air Pacific wishes to advise passengers of its latest flight schedules for Tuesday, December 18th—following an update on airfield conditions and weather from Fijian authorities.
As noted previously, only two services originally scheduled for Tuesday (flights to Nukualofa and Honiara-via Vila) have been cancelled as a result of Tropical Cyclone Evan and its subsequent impact to the airline’s flight schedules.
The following flights will now operate on slightly revised times (as noted below)(in general departure times have moved 30-90 minutes from previous announced schedule)
Inbound (into Fiji)
FJ 416 (a supplementary Auckland – Nadi flight) will
operate from Auckland to assist disrupted customers seeking
to fly to Fiji.
o The additional flight will depart Auckland at 0930 local time, arriving in Nadi at 1235 local time.
• This is a return leg of Sunday’s supplementary Nadi – Auckland service which flew at full capacity (162 passengers) and assisted visitors who wanted to leave Fiji before Tropical Cyclone Evan hit the country.
• FJ 412 Auckland – Nadi,
o Will now depart Auckland Tuesday at 0930 local time and arrive in Nadi at 1235 local time.
• FJ 410 (now FJ 1410) Auckland – Nadi,
o Will now depart Auckland Tuesday at 1735 local time and arrive in Nadi at 2035 local time.
Outbound (From Fiji)
• FJ 411 / 1411
Nadi – Auckland,
o Originally scheduled to depart Nadi at 0945 (local time), will now depart Nadi at 1335 (local time) and arrive in Auckland at 1635 local time.
Please note that Air Pacific’s Call Centre is currently experiencing extremely high call volumes due to the effects of Tropical Cyclone Evan. Thus, passengers are requested to check Air Pacific’s website for additional updates before attempting to contact the call centre.
Passengers on affected flights who need to speak to a call centre agent or who need additional information beyond what is published on the Air Pacific web site are advised to call the Pacific Sun call centre at +679 6720888 or +679 3304388.
Air Pacific would like to thank all of its customers for their patience and understanding during this two-day disruption caused by Tropical Cyclone Evan.
Air Pacific and Pacific Sun Waiver of Change Conditions
The following options are
available to Air Pacific and Pacific Sun passengers holding
a valid ticket issued on / before 15 December 2012.
Travel to / from Fiji between 16 December 2012 and 21 December 2012 can be rebooked to travel until 31 March 2013:
1. Passengers may change their bookings without fee and fare differential until 21 December 2012.
2. Passengers booked on separate tickets may change their bookings without fee & fare differential on Air Pacific and Pacific Sun (FJ) operated flights only.
3. Credit can be held for further travel on FJ international & domestic flights until 30 June 2013 and reissued with applicable reissue fee and fare differential.
Conditions apply; customers are requested to contact Air Pacific Reservations for more information.