CMJ traffic bulletin: Tuesday 28 to Thurs 30 Oct.
Auckland Regional Office
22 October 2003
CMJ traffic bulletin: Tuesday 28 to Thursday 30 October
Lane, ramp and local road closures continue on the Southern Motorway this week as work progresses on Stage 1 of the Central Motorway Junction upgrade project.
The following on and off-ramp and local roads – CLOSED - at night from Tuesday 28 through to Thursday 30 October from 8pm until 6am each night:
Khyber Pass on and off-ramps
- Symonds Street/ Wellesley Street/ Port off-ramp
- Khyber Pass Road
- Boston Road
Please choose alternative on- and off-ramps during these times.
- Alternative routes will be clearly
signposted at roadwork sites.
- All closures are weather permitting. In the event of bad weather, work will be postponed until the next clear night.
- Temporary barriers are erected and cones placed in all areas.
Motorists are advised that there could be delays.
Ongoing north and southbound lane closures at night until 2005:
- Southern Motorway between the Gillies Avenue on- and off-ramps and the Symonds Street over-bridge until 2005 – north and southbound lane closures at night. At least one lane will remain open to traffic at all times.
The CMJ Project
Stage 1 of Transit’s Central Motorway Junction upgrade project covers the section of motorway between the Upper Queen Street over-bridge and Gillies Avenue on- and off-ramps and is scheduled for completion in 2005.
Project information centre: corner of Stanley Street and Alten Road, Grafton, 8.30am – 5.30pm, weekdays.
Phone 0800 ToFreeflow (0800 863 733) or www.transit.govt.nz