Funding Scheme or Local Arts
Auckland City Council
Applications are invited for funding from the Creative Communities funding scheme, for projects taking place between December 1999 and April 2000. The scheme's focus is on increasing participation and increasing the range and diversity of arts at a local level.
Approximately $100,000 is available for distribution to projects which will take place in the Auckland City area, including Hauraki/ Gulf Islands, and which will:
* increase active participation in arts,
* increase community wide interest in arts, or
* enhance or strengthen the local arts sector.
Application forms and copies of the criteria are available from Carolyn Goston, Secretary Leisure Advisors Section, Auckland City Recreation & Community Services, Ph 379 2020.
CLOSE 4.30 PM THURSDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 1999
HOW TO APPLY:
There will be a free Public Information Session to assist applicants who wish to apply for funds, on:
Wednesday 1 September 1999
* 5pm - 6.30pm in the Hobson meeting room
* Parnell Community Centre, Jubilee Building, 545 Parnell Road, Newmarket.