Westfield kicks off extended Christmas trading hours
With Christmas only two weeks away, Westfield centres across New Zealand are offering extended trading hours and additional services to make the busiest time of the year for shoppers, a little bit easier.
From 16 December, Westfield is giving shoppers more flexibility to visit at a time that suits them with the return of extended trading hours and midnight shopping across Westfield centres.
As a one-stop shop for all your Christmas needs, shoppers can also take advantage of a range of services at Westfield this festive season including Valet, Hands Free Shopping, and Gift Wrapping.
Scentre Group General Manager, Centre Experience, Lillian Fadel, said “Our centres are extending their hours in the lead up to Christmas knowing customers will need their local Westfield.”
“We’re expecting hundreds of thousands
of people to head to Westfield over the coming weeks looking
for the perfect gift, fresh food and gift cards. Christmas
is our busiest time of the year and we’re here to support
our customers, especially in the last few
Extended trading hours in NZ:
- Centres across the country have extended trading hours during this period
- Monday 16 – Friday 20 December: All Westfield centres will open until 10pm
Midnight trading and late-night trading:
- Saturday 21 – Monday 23 December: Westfield Albany, Manukau City, St Lukes and Newmarket open until midnight
- Saturday 21 – Monday 23 December: Westfield Riccarton will open until 10pm
Christmas Eve: Tuesday 24 December:
- Westfield Albany, Manukau City, St Lukes and Riccarton open until 6pm
- Westfield Newmarket will open until 7pm
Please visit www.westfield.co.nz/christmas for
further information on your local centre’s extended
trading hours and festive activity over the Christmas