With Auckland and Northland remaining in COVID-19 Alert Level Four and the rest of Aotearoa New Zealand moving to COVID-19 Alert Level Three on Tuesday 31 August, the way BNZ branches and Partners Centres are operating has changed.
The following branches will be open on Thursday 2 September, 10am – 12pm:
Auckland and Northland
- Link Drive
- New Lynn
Central North Island
- New Plymouth
- Palmerston North - Terrace End
- Tauranga - Cameron Road
Wellington and South Island:
- Lower Hutt
- Willis Street
Please note, this is different from Tuesday 31 August, with Blenheim, Dunedin, and Invercargill opening in place of Waikanae and Kilbirnie, and a change of hours across all branches.
These opening hours are subject to change and customers should check the BNZ website or contact BNZ before they go to the branch.
There will be strict physical distancing measures in place and controlled entry in line with government guidelines, and all BNZ staff members will be wearing masks.
Customers are strongly encouraged to wear a mask and will be required to check in on the NZ COVID Tracer app.
To support physical distancing requirements and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, only the following limited services will be available in-branch:
- Withdrawing or depositing cash for personal customers who can’t self-serve at a Smart ATM.
- Setting up or changing your PIN.
- Setting up Eftpos and Flexi Debit Visa cards.
- Setting up mobile banking.
Customers are advised to not use our branches if:
- They, or a member of their household, have been at a location of interest, or have been told by the Ministry of Health or Healthline to self-isolate
- They are waiting on COVID-19 test results
- They are feeling unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
BNZ encourages customers to use digital or phone banking options instead of visiting a branch if possible. The contact centres are open and online, and the dedicated over 70s line remains available.
All Partners Centres will remain closed until COVID-19 Alert Level 1.