Company-X Announces Head Of Sales And Marketing
Software specialist, Company-X, has named Damian Bartolomucci as its new Head of Sales and Marketing.
Bartolomucci brings nearly 20 years of experience in marketing communications, brand development and lead generation to Company-X and has collaborated with clients across various industries and sectors.
The Canadian national joins Company-X from one of New Zealand’s leading Video on Demand SaaS platforms, Shift72.
In his new role at Company-X, Bartolomucci is responsible for developing and executing the company's global sales and marketing strategy. He will also work closely with the rest of the leadership team to ensure that the company is aligned on its overall business goals.
“We are thrilled to welcome Damian to the team,” said Company-X co-founder Jeremy Hughes.
“What impressed me about Damian was every single person that we talked to said he was either amazing to work with or amazing to work for. They all said he brings fantastic energy every day. He’s a perfect fit for Company-X values and culture.”
Bartolomucci is excited to join Company-X.
“I have come to know Company-X as the leading technology employer brand in the Waikato and nationally,” he said.
“Before joining, I conducted extensive research on the leadership, team, and potential within the national and global technology industry and there was no way I could turn the offer down.”
Bartolomucci was particularly impressed with Company-X’s vision to create systems that run the world better, its software specialist services, and its software as a service (SaaS) products Voxcoda and Aryde.
Voxcoda puts you in control of your voice-overs with a flexible, easy-to-use text-to-speech technology platform that anyone can use.
Aryde delivers fully integrated digital solutions to transform your people-moving business.
“I remember being a kid who desperately wanted a Nintendo Virtual Boy headset after paying nearly $20 for six minutes of Virtuality VR at Canada’s Wonderland in the 90’s,” Bartolomucci said.
“Now I get to walk into an office every day filled with high-end VR tech and software that this company is building and it’s a nostalgic thrill.
“I am thrilled to join an incredible team, that continuously pushes the boundaries to solve big problems and I look forward to being part of the Company-X story.”
Company-X’s reputation is built on creating systems that run the world better.
Company-X is a leader in the defence, infrastructure, software as a service (SaaS) and technology sectors; innovating systems through software to tackle key challenges for businesses and government agencies.
Company-X builds highly skilled, tightly knit, self-managing, and co-located teams. Our insourced teams stay with projects throughout the development lifecycle to efficiently address complex problems with speed and specialised expertise.
Co-founded by directors David Hallett and Jeremy Hughes, Company-X is celebrating a decade of business in 2023.
Company-X has won many awards:
- Company-X won an ExportNZ Top Tech Companies of 2022 award.
- Company-X won the Best Professional Service Innovation Award in the Hamilton Central Business Association Central Business District Awards 2021
- Company-X software quality assurance tester Jes Elliott won the Reseller News Women in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) 2021 Rising Star Award.
- The Independent Software Vendor Award at the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 for state-of-the-art software that turns text into human-like audio files at a fraction of the cost of booking a voice artist, recording studio and sound engineer.
- The Independent Software Vendor Award at the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019 for a hands-free auditing application developed for AsureQuality.
- The Service Excellence and Global Operator awards at the Westpac Waikato Business Awards in 2018.
- The Services Exporter of the Year category at the Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2017.
- The Homegrown Innovators Independent Software Vendors Award at the Reseller News ICT Industry Awards 2017.
- The Roading Asset Management Innovation Award at the Road Infrastructure Management Forum in 2017 for the One Network Road Classification Performance Measures Reporting Tool built for the New Zealand transport sector.