Death-defying stunt off the Sky Tower
Mark your diaries now for the Mary Perkins death-defying stunt off the Sky Tower
* On Thursday 16 November at 11 a.m. Kiwi Crusty Demon ‘Scary’ Mary Perkins will bungy jump off Auckland’s Sky Tower on a 110cc mini motocross bike.
* Mary will wave farewell to Sky Tower patrons before plummeting towards Auckland’s Central Business District at a rate of approximately 640 kilometres per hour.
* She will fall from a height of 192 metres towards the ground, with nothing but rock hard concrete below her – becoming the first person to bungy from the Sky Tower on a motor bike.
* 23 year old Mary is the only female Crusty Demon and also the world number one female freestyle motocross rider.
* The death-defying stunt marks the launch of the Crusty Demon’s 2007 Kiwi Carnage Tour.
* The stunt is characteristic of the Crusty Demons who pride themselves on providing the most action-packed, death defying entertainment available anywhere in the world.
* The 2007 Kiwi Carnage tour is the first stage of an all new world tour which will then move to Australia, India, China, the USA and Europe over the next 12 months.
will take place in six locations
o 10 February – Carisbrook Stadium, Dunedin
o 14 February - Westpac Indoor Stadium, Christchurch
o 17 February - Arena Manawatu, Palmerston North
o 21 February - Yarrow Stadium, New Plymouth
o 24 February – North Harbour Stadium, Auckland
o 3 March - Waikato Stadium, Hamilton
* Tickets go on sale from 20 November at Ticket Direct (Dunedin, New Plymouth, Palmerston North and Hamilton shows), and Ticketek (Auckland and Christchurch shows).
* Further information is available at www.crusty.com