Top 10 Highlights at Parent And Child Show
Top 10 Highlights At The Asg Parent And Child Show
30 October – 1 November ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
The ASG Parent and Child Show in Auckland is the ultimate one stop family-friendly shop dedicated to parents, pregnancy, preschoolers and babies. Bringing together an incredible range of exhibitors and industry experts, this year’s Show has every aspect of the parenting journey covered. Here are the top 10 highlights why the Show is guaranteed to entertain, educate and inspire passionate parents to help them in their most important role ever.
1. Providing support for the key challenges of parenting. Getting baby to sleep is one of the most challenging aspects of early parenthood – and the ASG Parent and Child Show is here to help. The Show brings together an outstanding range of companies specialising in helping parents deal with this common yet distressing issue. From Mahu Baby Massage and The Sleep Store to Safe T Sleep, the comprehensive assortment of products and knowledge available will help parents encourage sleeping soundly throughout the night.
2. Nappies, nappies, and more nappies! This year’s Show offers an opportunity to get advice from the experts on both disposable and reusable varieties; there’s even a seminar devoted to them. Leading retailers and manufacturers will be on hand to ensure parents have the information to make the right decisions for their babies and toddlers.
3. Encouraging healthy eating. With a huge range of exhibitors in the area of nutrition, promoting the nourishment and nutrients necessary for healthy growth and development, the Show is the place to go if you have questions about your child’s nutritional requirments. Exhibitors such as Only Organic will be offering tastings of natural baby food at their very own ‘Baby Café,’ while other exhibitors will be on hand providing advice and assistance on everything nutrition - including baby’s first foods, formula feeding, breast milk and infant nutrition.
4. Reaching full educational potential. Providing first-hand contact with a variety of education providers, the Parent and Child Show enables parents to work out the best options for their children. As an added bonus, ASG is giving away a $12,000 scholarship to put towards a child’s education. Enter the draw at the ASG stand.
5. The spectacular range of quality products and accessories. All a parent needs is on display at the Parent and Child Show. Buggies, prams, toys, car seats, skin care, clothing, ante-natal gear and maternity products are all available to look at. Even better, the event provides the opportunity for one-on-one discussions with the creators, manufacturers and marketers.
6. Free seminars with parenting tips and tricks. The ASG Parent and Child Show educational seminar programme introduces celebrated speakers from around New Zealand covering all aspects of parenting – from preventing tantrums and combating picky eaters to toilet training and digestive dramas. Look online at www.parentandchildshow.co.nz for the full timetable.
7. Innovation and new thinking for parents. The Show attracts cutting edge and innovative exhibitors to keep parents up-to-date with technological advancements in the parenting world. Some highlights include Birth to Earth’s Biodegradable Placenta Capsule, an eco-friendly way to plant the placenta, which makes its world-wide debut at the Show. In addition, Growing Tiny Minds is showcasing its new 2 in 1 book which contains fifteen eye-catching images for babies, based on the latest research on early visual development.
8. Focus on baby and child health. In addition to having health professionals on-hand for instant advice on everything from immunisation to allergies, the Show features some of the latest innovations and advancements in child healthcare. Cord Bank New Zealand offers the ability to ‘bank’ a baby’s umbilical stem cells at birth which could help fight more than 70 illnesses and medical conditions.
9. Fun and educational entertainment. Appearing at this year’s Show is an action-packed line up of entertainers, including New Zealand’s answer to the Wiggles: ‘The Polkadots.’ Energetic and talented, their catchy range of songs will have kids and parents on their feet!
10. Special offers and deals. The journey through parenthood can be an expensive one. The ASG Parent and Child Show is a great place to get special offers and deals on small essentials, big purchases and everything in between.
For more information, please visit www.parentandchildshow.co.nz