Media Flash Xmas Greetings
Media Flash (Free Gift Included)
Wednesday, December 20, 2000
Phone/Fax: 1-800 231 311
Office: 30 Glen Gully Road, Eltham, Vic. 3095.
* From ASH LONG, Media Flash Publisher, to you:
* Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or the secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. May you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2001, which may or may not be the new millennium, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped to make Australia great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, political belief, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and the warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
* THANKS to KEN GARGETT and MARTIN FIELD for these words.
* MEDIA FLASH has free Christmas gifts for every one of our paid subscribers ($50 annual subscriptions are instantly available by credit card at www.mediaflash.candela.com.au).
* But to qualify you must be registered as a paid subscriber BY 5PM TODAY.
* In the fantastic Media Flash Christmas Stocking, you receive these FREE GIFTS worth more than $1000. But you have to sign up BY 5PM TODAY (Wednesday).
a.. GUARANTEED first batch delivery of Media Flash during 2001. Be the first in Australia to be up-to-date every week with the latest media news and gossip.
b.. FREE COPY of the great new 300-page book, Long Shots, that lifts the lid on the Australian media. Ash Long's book details more than 1000 different characters. Plus there's dozens and dozens of photos. This book is about to be released at $49.50 a copy. Media Flash subscribers get their copy first ... and free.
c.. FREE YEAR'S SUBSCRIPTION to Media Flash Confidential - the hot 'subscriber only' sealed section, e-mailed directly to you each week. MFC has the stories that are too hot for our regular bulletins. It's strictly 'Member's Only' and worth $50.
d.. $880 WORTH OF FREE ADS. Yep, a free $110 ad in each of the eight Media Flashes in January and February 2001. Promote yourself or your company. This industry is about profile. Maximise yours with a free campaign in Media Flash.
e.. FREE 'MEDIA FLASH' YEARBOOK INDEX. Worth $95. Every reference from the 2000 Media Flashes, indexed alphabetically. To be E-mailed to you early in 2001. Thousands of names ... an enormous 'must' reference for those working in the Australian media.
So, give yourself a Christmas present worth more than $1000. As a Christmas special, you get all these gifts if you take out a Media Flash subscription worth $50 TODAY. Sign up instantly by credit card at www.mediaflash.candela.com.au