Translation: Gush-Shalom Congratulates Sharon
[This News Service rarely forwards Gush Shalom messages but this one has got such an important and clear message that I am sending it to at least some of you. It's not every day that Israel most militant peace organisation congratulates Prime Minister Sharon - Sol Salbe]
[The translation has been slightly altered to confirm with previous renditions of certain words and expressions.]
* Demolition of the homes of 31 Palestinian families in Khan Yunis.
* Extension of the war to Syrian territory by killing a Hamas militant in Damascus.
* Massive incursions of the Israeli army into Jenin and Jabaliah.
* Continued bombardment of Sderot by Qassem missiles.
* Thanks for the peace! Congrats for the security! 
 "Peace and Security" was Sharon's election slogan.
Gush Shalom ad published in Ha'aretz
October 1, 2004