Scoop Full Coverage Includes: Former Listener journalist Gordon Campbell who has written extensively on the Zaoui case wraps things up for Scoop readers + Full Video of Zaoui legal team facing the press + audio + all raw news and information ranging from the SIS to Govt to Amnesty International...
journalist Gordon Campbell who has written extensively
on the Zaoui case wraps things up for Scoop readers.
'In any other circumstances, the face saving rationale that
has been concocted to enable the SIS to rationalise its
backdown on the Ahmed Zaoui case would be infuriating, but
hey, winners can afford to be generous. However the claim in
the NZ Herald that Ahmed Zaoui has provided the CIA with
information on his former colleagues is a sign of what
lengths the SIS is still prepared to go to in order to
besmirch Zaoui’s name.' More
- (95bFM Audio): Lawyer: Herald In Fantasyland On Zaoui Info Claim Ahmed Zaoui's lawyer Deborah Manning talks to Simon Pound about yesterday's lifting of the security risk assessment against Zaoui. Oh, and apparently The Herald is in fantasyland with its front page article on the topic.
- Kevin List - NZSIS Director On Zaoui + Images
- Press Release on Behalf of Ahmed Zaoui
- NZ Govt - Cunliffe: Ahmed Zaoui statement
- NZCTU - SIS decision great news for Zaoui and his family
- Scoop Newsflash - NEWSFLASH: Zaoui Not A Security Risk… Anymore
- NZ Govt - PM on Decision by Director of Security
- Green Party - Zaoui victory welcome, SIS must open to scrutiny
- Amnesty International NZ - Amnesty International welcomes Zaoui decision
- Maori Party Welcomes Decision on Ahmed Zaoui
- National - Better systems needed to avoid repeat of Zaoui case
- NZ First - NZ #1 Soft Touch for Illegal Immigrants
- Kiwi Herald - SIS Says Tojo No Longer a Threat
- (KiwiFM Audio): A Zaoui Case: Wallace & Selwyn Manning Discuss How It Took SIS Five Years To Realise Reality
- (RDU Audio):Kate Gorgeous V Kevin List on Zaoui Being Cleared
- (TV3): Zaoui no longer security risk
- (TV3): SIS says Zaoui no longer a risk to NZ
- Campbell Live speaks with Ahmed Zaoui It is Thursday the 13th of September, the day on which the SIS did something unprecedented in their history - they publicly backed down.
- Zaoui celebrates SIS announcement As usual Ahmed Zaoui had a smile on his face, but tonight it was even bigger. Zaoui has waited for over four years for this day - the SIS fronting for a news conference in Wellington to announce his status as an official refugee.
- Scoop Archive - Scoop's Original Feature Archive Of The Ahmed Zaoui Case