Questions For Oral Answer May 20
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: How will Budget 2014 continue to support a growing economy, including jobs, higher wages and delivery of better public services?
2. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, “there’s no fundamental underlying reasons to believe there’s a problem in our housing market”?
3. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
4. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the reported statement, last Friday, from the Prime Minister who would not rule out an increase in GST?
5. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister of Justice; if so, why?
6. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: How will Budget 2014 advance the Government’s work to strengthen the New Zealand tertiary education system?
7. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Finance: How will the changes to the Parental Tax Credit he announced in the 2014 Budget help those who, as he states, are at “the hard end of poverty”?
8. JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for ACC: What reports has she received which show New Zealanders could pay lower ACC levies in 2015?
9. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: Is he concerned that New Zealand has gone from the 10th highest rate of house price growth in the OECD from 2004-2011 to the highest in 2013?
10. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Has he received information that any other New Zealander, apart from Daryl Jones, has been killed in United States drone strikes; if so, what was that information?
11. Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements?
12. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Conservation: What new measures will the Government be able to take to contain and control the kauri dieback disease as a consequence of the $26.5 million committed in the Budget?