Rankin Loses – Maori Made
RANKIN LOSES: Dumped Work and Income boss Christine Rankin has lost her $1.3 million Employment Court case but vowed last night: “It’s certainly not over yet.”
MAORI MADE: A “Maori Made” logo to identify authentic arts and crafts is costing Creative New Zealand $831,000.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Angry farmers egg NZ trade delegates;
- Tied vote threatens to derail legislation;
- Porn has key role in abuse, inquiry told;
- Church defends right to denounce homosexuals;
- Air NZ deal faces more Aussie turbulence;
- What MPs’ perks? What investigation?
Editorial: Silence is