Pharmacy Closures – Avalanche Death – Incense Carcinogens – Wild Kiwifruit
PHARMACY CLOSURES: Pay more for medicines now or face the closure of at least 300 pharmacies in the next two years – that is the ultimatum from pharmacy bosses.
AVALANCHE DEATH: A man died when he was buried by an avalanche yesterday, about a kilometre from the Treble Cone ski-field boundary.
INCENSE CARCINOGENS: A New Scientist report has shown incense to be far more carcinogenic than cigarette smoking.
WILD KIWIFRUIT: Kiwifruit vines are running rampant, climbing and smothering trees and sparking a big eradication programme.
- Anderton’s activists want him to flex more Alliance muscle;
- Lee takes advice after MP criticises ruling;
- Handshake sign of thaw between NZ and Fiji;
- Support for Labour down – poll;
- Congressman says free trade likely.
Editorial: An industry