1. POLICE BRUTALITY: Lawyer for Wairarapa man awarded $30,000 in exemplary damages after being injured in police custody says he hopes it was a one-off.
2. MOROCCO: Chaotic scenes have accompanied the funeral of Morroco's dead king. A bodyguard's nightmare as many foreign Heads of State including President Clinton were in the procession.
3. ANSETT STRIKE: Aviation industry says there are sufficient safeguards to prevent pilot fatigue. Captain John Jones has faith that the new arrangements will be safe. Ansett wants to lay off 35 pilots and the pilots are taking industrial action.
4. FIJI CRASH: Three Australian air-accident inspectors are now in Fiji looking for the cause of the Air Fiji flight crash on Saturday.
5. DRUG'S IN SCHOOLS: A drug educator says major steps are necessary to deal with a rising drug problem in secondary schools.
6. GISBORNE HOSPITAL: The HFA will start notifying Gisborne doctors shortly about whether there have been any misread cervical smear tests.
7. CRICKET: Black Caps win by nine wickets at Lourdes.