Questions for Oral Answer - 13 December 2005
Questions for Oral Answer - 13 December
Questions to Ministers
1. Dr DON BRASH to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers; if not, why not?
2. Hon MARIAN HOBBS to the Minister of Education: Does he have confidence in the Acting Chief Executive of NZQA?
3. JOHN KEY to the Minister of Finance: Does he consider that wage growth over and above growth in labour productivity has been a key driver of inflation; if not, why not?
4. SUE KEDGLEY to the Minister of Broadcasting: Is he satisfied with the way TVNZ is giving effect to its Charter; if so, why?
5. Hon BILL ENGLISH to the Minister of Education: Have NCEA check markers been given expected profiles of performance for NCEA standards, containing bands of expected numbers of achieved, merit and excellence in each standard; if so, why?
6. Dr ASHRAF CHOUDHARY to the Minister responsible for Climate Change Issues: What reports has he received on the outcomes of the Montreal negotiations on the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and under the Kyoto Protocol?
7. JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: Is he satisfied with the way in which he and his office have handled the release of parts of his police file?
8. Hon MAURICE WILLIAMSON to the Minister of Transport: Will he be seeking a one-off, substantial injection of funding into the National Land Transport Fund to ensure that a number of roading projects can be completed within a realistic timeframe?
9. PETER BROWN to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What progress, if any, has been made on the investigation into improving options for senior citizens eligible for overseas pensions as well as New Zealand Superannuation?
10. Dr the Hon LOCKWOOD SMITH to the Minister of Immigration: Is he satisfied with the work carried out by his department, in particular the advice he receives from his officials; if not, why not?
11. STEVE CHADWICK to the Associate Minister of Health: What reports has he received about the public's response to the introduction of the Smoke-free Environments Amendment Act 2003?
12. Hon MURRAY McCULLY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he have confidence in all of the foreign policies of the Government?