Questions for Oral Answer - 29 Oct 2009
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Questions to Ministers
1. DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on New Zealand’s fiscal and economic challenges?
2. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
3. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that “water assets will not be privatised as a result of the restructuring” of local government, and if so, how does he reconcile it with Cabinet’s decision to allow “ownership” of water infrastructure by the private sector?
4. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his recent statements?
5. SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Police: Is she aware of any new initiatives in the fight against organised crime in this country?
6. Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement “I have to say, having sat through question time today, I think the decisions and announcements that are being made are entirely defendable and make sense.”?
7. SIMON BRIDGES to the Minister for Tertiary Education: What recent announcements has the Government made about the Youth Guarantee?
8. Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister of Local Government: Will his proposed local government reform facilitate private ownership or management of council assets?
9. CHESTER BORROWS to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What reports has she received about recent legislative changes to superannuation?
10. Hon DARREN HUGHES to the Minister of Transport: When will the NZ Transport Agency make a decision on the roading issues through Kapiti that they are currently consulting on?
11. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Health: How many schools were due to lose their Fruit in Schools funding by the end of term 2 this year, and why was this?
12. Hon PETE HODGSON to the Minister responsible for Ministerial Services: When a memo between two Internal Affairs officials of 3 February 2009 stated that “we sought advice from the 9th floor whether leasing from a family trust was appropriate” and were subsequently advised that it was subject to three conditions, who determined those three conditions and when?