Questions For Oral Answer Dec 15
Questions For Oral Answer
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: What progress has the Government made this year in laying the foundations for a more ambitious and faster growing economy?
2. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that by early 2010 New Zealand will be coming out of the recession “reasonably aggressively”?
3. ALLAN PEACHEY to the Minister of Education: What feedback has she received about the quality of school reports to parents this year?
4. Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: Is he satisfied that the Canterbury earthquake business support measures undertaken by the Government have worked as intended?
5. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues (International Negotiations): Will the Cancun Agreements achieve the agreed goal of confining global warming to 2 degrees Celsius by 2020; if so, how?
6. Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received on improved access to medicines?
7. Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that “It’s clearly been a large sum of money. But at the end of the day I gave a commitment to the families at Pike River I’d do everything I could to get their men out, I stand by that. I think the Government has done everything it can do so far”?
8. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Corrections: Has she received any progress reports on the Government’s Prisoner Skills and Employment Strategy?
9. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister for Economic Development: How many additional Cabinet papers has he submitted to Cabinet since he told the House in July “In my capacity as Minster for Economic Development I have submitted 14 papers to Cabinet in the last 6 months”?
10. HONE HARAWIRA to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: What steps has the New Zealand Government taken to denounce the shooting by Chilean forces of indigenous Rapa Nui, during an operation to evict them from stolen ancestral lands that they were seeking to reclaim?
11. Hon JIM ANDERTON to the Minister for ACC: Does he have any concerns about the way ACC in general and claims general manager Denise Cosgrove in particular, is interpreting ACC legislation regarding personal injury claims which are being declined on the basis of degeneration or pre-existing conditions?
12. COLIN KING to the Minister of Fisheries: How will fisheries officers be helping to better protect New Zealand’s fisheries this summer?