Questions for Oral Answer Feb 10
Questions For Oral Answer
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. PESETA SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: What tests would need to be met before the Government proceeded with extending the mixed-ownership model to four more State-owned enterprises?
2. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What steps, if any, has she taken in response to the 2010 New Zealand Children’s Social Health Monitor released in December last year, which prompted the Children’s Commissioner to call for urgent action from the Government?
3. JO GOODHEW to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: What decisions has the Government made on improving broadband to rural areas?
4. Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that mums and dads will be free to on-sell shares in partially-privatised SOEs to foreign investors?
5. Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What progress is the Government making in its preventative health target, to increase immunisation for two year olds?
6. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his answer to question 7 yesterday, suggesting that Australia is headed for a double-dip recession?
7. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: What progress has the Government made towards its aspirational goal of settling historical Treaty of Waitangi claims by 2014?
8. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Attorney-General: Does the Government intend that the Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Bill be passed without amendment?
9. TODD McCLAY to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What is the Government doing to support teen parents?
10. Hon DARREN HUGHES to the Minister of Education: As at 8 February 2011, how many reports had she requested regarding the cost of sending children to school, and what did these reports tell her?
11. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Transport: Has he read the recent American report Transportation Funding and Job Creation, which shows that each stimulus dollar spent on public transport yields 70 percent more job hours than motorway spending, and in light of this, will he review his Government Policy Statement which spends the largest part of our transport money on new motorways?
12. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: How many people were recorded as looking for work in the latest Household Labour Force Survey and what was the figure in December 2008?
QUESTIONS TO MEMBERS
1. Dr RAJEN PRASAD to the Chairperson of the Social Services Committee: How many submissions were received on the Social Assistance (Living Alone Payments) Amendment Bill?
2. CLARE CURRAN to the Chairperson of the Commerce Committee: How many submissions were received on the Auditor Regulation and External Reporting Bill?
3. PHIL TWYFORD to the Chairperson of the Local Government and Environment Committee: How many submissions were received on the Manukau City Council (Regulation of Prostitution in Specified Places) Bill?
4. MOANA MACKEY to the Chairperson of the Primary Production Committee: How many submissions were received on the Dairy Industry Restructuring (New Sunset Provisions) Amendment Bill? Thursday, 10 February 2011 WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND: Published under the authority of the House of Representatives2011
5. MOANA MACKEY to the Chairperson of the Education and Science Committee: How many submissions were received on the Royal Society of New Zealand Amendment Bill?
6. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Chairperson of the Government Administration Committee: How many submissions were received on the Identity Information Confirmation Bill?