Questions For Oral Answer - March 15
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: How many claims does the Earthquake Commission expect to receive as a result of the earthquakes in Canterbury since 4 September 2010?
2. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that “rebuilding Christchurch is a key priority for the Government this year”; if so, what rebuilding plans are currently in place?
3. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: Does she stand by her statement that state support is for “people to fall back on when they really need it”?
4. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that New Zealanders were “more than compensated” for last year’s increase in GST?
5. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: How is her Ministry responding to support the Christchurch recovery following last month’s earthquake?
6. JACINDA ARDERN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his answers to Oral Question number one on 8 March 2011; if not, why not?
7. AARON GILMORE to the Minister of Corrections: What support has the Department of Corrections provided to the people of Christchurch following last month’s earthquake?
8. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Finance: How much has he budgeted to raise from the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal and has this figure been revised in light of the Japanese earthquake?
9. JO GOODHEW to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What work will the New Zealand Urban Search and Rescue team be carrying out in Japan?
10. Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by his statement that the $300 million bill for restoring the Christchurch road network won’t be causing any “dramatic issues” and what is his timeframe for the completion of this work?
11. COLIN KING to the Minister of Transport: What work has been done to repair and reopen Christchurch’s roads and highways following the 22 February earthquake?
12. Hon STEVE CHADWICK to the Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage: Has he had any discussions with the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery about heritage buildings or recovering cultural artefacts from buildings damaged by the earthquake on 22 February; if so, what did he say to the Minister?