Questions For Oral Answer - April 12
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What reports has she received on the latest benefit numbers?
2. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his reported statement that the Government is not prepared to penny-pinch when providing money for the Rugby World Cup?
3. SUE KEDGLEY to the Minister of Broadcasting: Does TVNZ have any other mandate other than returning a profit under the National Government?
4. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: What was the maximum estimated Crown liability under the recapitalisation bid proposed by Permanent Investments Ltd in August 2010, as assessed by KordaMentha in its report to Treasury of 26 August 2010?
5. SIMON BRIDGES to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: What recent progress has the Government made towards its aspirational goal of settling historical Treaty of Waitangi claims by 2014?
6. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Broadcasting: Does he agree with the New Zealand Herald headline “Axe falls on last public service channel”?
7. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Transport: What progress has been made on the Victoria Park Tunnel Road of National Significance?
8. Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Why has the primary focus of overseas development assistance shifted from poverty elimination to sustainable economic development and can he assure New Zealanders that overseas aid is being delivered in accordance with the highest ethical standards?
9. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Customs: What progress has been made to facilitate trade between New Zealand and the United States?
10. Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Minister of Finance: What are the risks to the Crown in holding State-owned enterprise shares that he was referring to when he gave evidence to the Finance and Expenditure Committee in February 2011?
11. PESETA SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister for Tertiary Education: What changes is the Government making to ensure student services levies are fairer to students?
12. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Health: Does he support the Food and Nutrition Guidelines for Healthy Children and Young People, produced by the Ministry of Health?