Questions For Oral Answer - May 17
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. CRAIG FOSS to the Minister of Finance: What challenges does the Government face in putting together Budget 2011?
2. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his pre-Budget statement “The key sector which is not saving right now is the Government”; if so, what steps has he taken to increase government revenue?
3. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement “…we can use this time to transform the economy to make us stronger…”; if so, does this transformation involve an economy that uses fewer natural resources and produces less pollution?
4. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on KiwiSaver?
5. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What reports has he received on progress made to provide winter heating for residents affected by the Canterbury earthquakes?
6. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: What advice did he receive from the most recent food bank he visited about the current cost of living?
7. JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: What practical initiatives is the Government taking in preparation for Rugby World Cup 2011 to protect the environment and New Zealand’s important clean green brand?
8. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: What was the annual rate of GDP growth for the year ended December 2010 projected in Budget 2010, and what was the actual rate of growth for that period according to Statistics New Zealand?
9. AARON GILMORE to the Minister of Education: What recent decisions have been made regarding schooling in Christchurch?
10. SUE MORONEY to the Minister of Education: When was construction completed on the new early childhood education centre at Weymouth Primary School and why is the centre empty?
11. COLIN KING to the Minister of Agriculture: What steps has the Government recently taken to support innovation in the Manuka honey industry?
12. CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by his statement “This Government is committed to ensuring that everyone…has access to justice”?