Questions For Oral Answer - June 21
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the economy?
2. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he agree with all the comments of his Minister of Labour regarding minimum wage rates for young people?
3. Dr PAUL HUTCHISON to the Minister of Health: What initiatives have been undertaken to tackle rheumatic fever in New Zealand?
4. Hon JIM ANDERTON to the Associate Minister of Health: Does he agree that in the year ended 30 June 2008, in excess of 2,600 children under the age of five years were admitted to public hospitals for dental health procedures, and how many of these young children were treated under a general anaesthetic?
5. AARON GILMORE to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: How is the Government supporting social services in Canterbury?
6. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree that, under his plan to sell $6.8 billion worth of State-owned assets, each of the 1.6 million kiwi households would have to pay over $4,000 to keep their share in these assets that they already own?
7. JO GOODHEW to the Minister of Education: What support was provided for alternative education in Budget 2011?
8. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Health: Does he believe that a trans-Tasman therapeutic products agency will be “costly, restrictive and unnecessary for New Zealand”?
9. TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Housing: What recent announcement has he made about successful 2010/11 Housing Innovation Fund applications?
10. DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: Does she agree with the Prime Minister that it would not be easy to live on the minimum wage?
11. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by the statement made on his behalf “I do not accept the view that we are a deeply unequal country. I do not think the evidence suggests that, and people drawing that conclusion are wrong”?
12. CLARE CURRAN to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: What progress has New Zealand made compared to other OECD countries in terms of broadband download speed, connection speed and price since November 2008?