Questions For Oral Answer - June 22
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. RAHUI KATENE to the Associate Minister of Health: When was the Core Clinical Committee established in Kawerau and how are iwi involved in the membership and functions of this joint taskforce to tackle youth suicide?
2. DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for Infrastructure: What progress is the Government making on its infrastructure investment programme?
3. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: What advice did he rely on when commenting in Australia on the safety of the Pike River coal mine?
4. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Corrections: What support has the Corrections Department provided in Canterbury since the first earthquake struck in September last year?
5. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he believe that in the current economic environment kiwi companies should be considered favourably with regards to big government contracts?
6. TIM MACINDOE to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What parenting support is being made available for first-time parents?
7. Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Prime Minister: In light of the answer given on his behalf to Oral Question No 2 on 15 June, is it his opinion that real average after-tax wages do not go up when high-income earners get tax cuts and low-income workers lose their jobs?
8. PAUL QUINN to the Minister of Customs: What recent reports has he received on developments to technology at the border?
9. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Health: Has sufficient funding been allocated in Vote Health to meet the increasing costs facing organisations working in the health sector?
10. KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Labour: Was she satisfied before the first explosion in the Pike River coal mine, that her Government had done all it could to ensure the workplace safety of people working in underground coal mines; if so, why?
11. COLIN KING to the Minister of Fisheries: What recent announcement has he made about the recovery of the western hoki stock?
12. DARIEN FENTON to the
Minister of Labour: Does she stand by all
her answers to Oral Question No 10