Questions for Oral Answer - May 1
Questions to Ministers
1. PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What will be the main focus of the Government’s Budget on 24 May?
2. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: What assurances, if any, has he directly received from Hon John Banks regarding donations he received for his political campaigns and when did he receive those assurances?
3. DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Immigration: What changes has the Government announced to deter mass arrivals of illegal immigrants and people smugglers from targeting New Zealand?
4. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: What advice, if any, has he received on Hon John Banks’ alleged actions regarding donations from Kim Dotcom?
5. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for Land Information: On what date did Hon John Banks lobby him on behalf of the application of Kim Dotcom to purchase property in Coatesville, and how did Mr Banks communicate this lobbying?
6. Dr JACKIE BLUE to the Minister of Justice: How will the Alcohol Reform Bill provide for better community involvement in managing alcohol?
7. Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Associate Minister of Education: What progress has he made on setting the criteria for establishing charter schools?
8. STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister for Land Information: Do overseas owned companies need Overseas Investment Office approval to exclusively occupy coastal marine space?
9. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all of his Ministers; if so why?
10. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister for Communications and Information Technology: What progress has the Government made on its policy of delivering faster broadband for New Zealand?
11. HONE HARAWIRA to the Minister of Housing: What assurances can he give that there will be no requirement for any existing tenant in any State house to move out of the area as a result of the Tamaki Transformation Programme for the Glen Innes redevelopment, which involves reducing the number of Housing New Zealand -owned houses from 156 to 78?
12. Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received concerning Pharmac’s provisional sole supplier contract with Pharmaco to provide new blood glucose meters for the 120,000 -plus diabetics who use them?