Questions For Oral Answer - August 23
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Does he have confidence in the board of KiwiRail?
2. MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the Canterbury economy and what effect will this have on the national economy?
3. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she agree with the recommendation made by Every Child Counts in its Netherlands Study that national indicators of child well-being should be adopted so progress can be measured; if not, why not?
4. DAVID BENNETT to the Minister for ACC: What are the findings of reports released today by the Privacy Commissioner and the Auditor-General about a privacy breach and governance at ACC?
5. Hon CLAYTON COSGROVE to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Is it still the Government’s intention for the first partial privatisation of an SOE to occur in the third quarter of this year; if not, why not?
6. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: How much has Mighty River Power spent to date on preparing itself for “transition to the Mixed Ownership Model”?
7. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What new investment is the Government making in science and research?
8. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Housing: Does he stand by all his answers to parliamentary questions; if not, why not?
9. IAN McKELVIE to the Associate Minister of Transport: What progress is being made on the Government review into transport rules affecting agricultural vehicles?
10. EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Is the financial viability of an applicant company a factor in the consideration of concession applications on conservation land; if not, why not?
11. MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development: What impact have the Government’s Future Focus welfare reforms had to date?
12. BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that New Zealand’s maternity services are meeting all the needs of pregnant women in New Zealand; if not, why not?