Questions for Oral Answer - June 5
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
2. JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: Since the Budget on 16 May, what reports has he received on activity in the economy?
3. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Has he read the OECD advice that introduction of a capital gains tax would “make the tax system more conducive to both growth and equity”; and that “the lack of a capital gains tax in New Zealand exacerbates inequality”; and “reinforces a bias toward speculative housing investments and undermines housing affordability”?
4. TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Education: How does Budget 2013 progress the Government’s early childhood education priorities?
5. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Health: How many decile one, two and three primary and intermediate schools have their own school nurse funded by the Government?
6. ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Housing: What progress has the Government made in implementing the recommendations from Home and Housed: A Vision for Social Housing in New Zealand?
7. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by all her decisions as Minister of Education; if not, are there any particular decisions she now regrets?
8. SHANE ARDERN to the Associate Minister of Health: What reports has she received regarding the number of New Zealanders who have been immunised against the flu this year?
9. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Has he recently taken steps to ensure that his confidence in all his Ministers is rightly placed?
10. KATRINA SHANKS to the Minister of Justice: How is the Government continuing its support for victims of crime?
11. CLARE CURRAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
12. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he agree with the OECD; which recommends the removal of tax concessions for petroleum exploration; if not, why not?