Questions For Oral Answer March 4
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement “our approach is to put everyday New Zealanders at the heart of everything the Government does, so we organise services around them”?
2. IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on momentum building in the economy – particularly trends in jobs, wages, and business confidence?
3. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: When did he first become aware that Treasury had miscalculated estimates of household disposable income?
4. TE URUROA FLAVELL to the Minister for the Environment: Will she continue to protect the concept of cultural impact assessments as a key tenet of the Resource Management Act 1991 and does she agree with David Taipari, Chair of the Māori Statutory Board for Auckland Council, that, like built heritage, it was important to protect archaeological sites or sites of significance to mana whenua?
5. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: When was she first advised about the miscalculation affecting “estimates of disposable income”, and how was this advice received?
6. TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What announcements has he made to encourage further investment in research and development by tech-savvy firms?
7. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his ministers?
8. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What progress can he report on the Government’s health targets for district health boards?
9. BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he stand by all his statements regarding iron sand seabed mining; if so, why?
10. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on the Greater Christchurch Education Renewal Programme?
11. DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Transport: Does he have confidence in KiwiRail following the discovery of asbestos in DL locomotives?
12. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Commerce: What decisions have been made on crowd funding following the passage of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013?