Questions For Oral Answer May 13
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that “In the end we need to get the unemployment rate down”; if so, why is unemployment still at 6 percent five years after the recession?
2. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Is his expressed confidence in the Minister of Justice because he has confidence in all of her statements made around the Oravida issue?
3. MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What trends are emerging in the Government’s spending and revenue, and how will these be reflected in Budget forecasts on Thursday?
4. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
5. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Will he have any specific initiatives to support investment in green technology in his budget on Thursday, given a report by PricewaterhouseCoopers for New Zealand Trade and Enterprise that shows the potential market share that New Zealand could capture of the green tech industry would be worth between NZ$7.5 billion and NZ$22 billion to the New Zealand economy?
6. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What progress has the Government made in lifting employment in the New Zealand economy?
7. ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Labour: Is he satisfied wage and salary earners are getting a fair share of the economy?
8. CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Health: What recent announcement has the Government made about the redevelopment of Grey Base Hospital?
9. HOLLY WALKER to the Prime Minister: Did he discuss matters relating to his official prime ministerial role when he attended a fundraising dinner at the Museum Hotel in September last year?
10. MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What recent announcements has she made about helping parents deal with the nits epidemic?
11. DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: Is he confident that the risks and safety of participants in adventure tourism activities in New Zealand are being appropriately managed?
12. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Revenue: What recent announcements has he made regarding this Government’s ongoing tax compliance work?